Of dizziness and nausea
Went for a run tonight. Run uphill to Baker Flag Pole was challenging. Interval Training up Libbs Slope (200+ metres @ 40-60degree incline) was excruciating. Walk back to Gun Hill was - oh I couldn't remember the walk back home. I was struggling to stay conscious and fighting to keep my Bak Kut Teh dinner in my digestive system. I swear I had microspasms in my legs. But it's for the better. Gotta keep shedding those pounds and inches (yea, the americans don't use kilos #$%^##)!!!!!! Gonna make sure Nick and co. back at the office can't recognise me! =)
2 inches (plus some) down.. 4 more to go! haha.. even if i have to go home in a body bag.. i sure as hell want to go home in a size M one.. HAHAHA (ok, my mum will flip if she reads this)

<< Home