Of being back in Cornell...
After my nice getaway, Cornell welcomed me back with:
1. Psychology Midterm (%&^*@#)
2. Equity Derivatives Homework (^@#*&@(!)
3. Cooking my own meals (Ok lah, not so bad)
I studied a grand total of 2 hours for Psych101 midterms (last Monday), and never touched it till Sunday night after getting back from Kingston. Then again, I was so shagged that I fell asleep 45min into reading my notes, waking up to my alarm the next day. Unlike Finance, Psych isn't something I read about in the news on a daily basis. I expected to do really badly. Anyway, thankfully I passed with a score of 70 plus (not good when everyone else scored 90-100%. but I guess that's a pass, and it's good enough for me)
Slogging over Equity Derivatives Assignment 6: Options Strategies for Single Stock and Portfolio Hedging. WHAT DO I KNOW ABOUT THIS? Anyway, it was -1 degrees outside, so my hot soup and minced pork with potato and mushroom made me feel less depressed.
Minced Pork with Potato and Mushrooms ("baby food"):
Serves about 3
Ingredients:
1. Minced Pork (about 350g)
2. 1 Potato (cut into small cubes)
3. 2 slices of Ginger
4. 2 cloves Garlic (Sliced)
5. 1/2 Onion (diced)
6. 2 sprigs of Tarragon (optional)
6. Sesame oil, chinese cooking wine, light & dark soysauce
7. Cooking oil
8. 200ml water
9. Mushrooms (2 handfuls)
Directions:
1. Fry ginger, garlic, onions in heated oil
2. Throw in minced pork and break it up
3. Add in Mushrooms and Potatoes
4. Add in Tarragon
5. Season with all the sauces (to taste)
6. Mix in water and let it boil and reduce
7. Season to taste and desired colour
8. Enjoy with rice
Labels: Cornell, Cornell Food

<< Home