Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another week gone...

Prelims or, "midterms," as we know them in SMU, are fun - especially when all you need to do is pass. I am starting to like this exchange thingy. Haha.. Macroeconomics prelim was well.. manageable. Tomorrow, psych101 prelim beckons.. Hope all goes well. I spent the whole day reading up on psych, which has been entertaining. I guess learning about the human mind and behaviour is pretty cool - especially when scoring an "E" is acceptable. Haha.. Jokes aside, I've picked up some pretty insightful lessons and I'm hoping to apply them moving forward (told you I was gonna rule the world). In the meantime, here are some of the kitchen outputs this week.



Side thought: Food produced for own consumption does not count towards GDP. The US Bureau of Economic Analysis should look into this. With my eating and cooking habits, they might just be able to spike their GDP numbers.



Pasta (This, I swear, was very very good)

Healthier Type of Diet


Home-made Snack Bar (In Progress)
Home-made snack bars (Done)
Seabass with Black Bean Sauce
Dinner is served



Free Blog Counter