Excitement
I just found out from X that he "intensely recommended" me to someone who just got an internship with Y for the period spanning from Jan to Jul 2009. Apparently, Y is looking for an additional intern. Given the current economic conditions, this would be an extremely wonderful opportunity. I hope the space is still available, I didn't reply to that email earlier cause I was too swarmped with work.
I've spoken about Y before and I really really really love it there. I think they've got it right and have very very very good alignment of self-interests with that of their clients'. If this door should close on me, sure, other doors would open... but I'd be terribly disappointed.
Now I need to do my part and just make sure I don't screw up any interview should I be granted one. Please God. Help me this time.
100 hrs plus a week? No problem. We're only young once.
Labels: Finance, Internship Application, Random

<< Home