New Hampshire
Got to New Hampshire safely.. looking forward to skiing tomorrow. Anyway, got a shock when I saw an email from Y saying they wanted to speak to me this evening (12pm SG time). Cause I couldn't get to the resort on time, I fielded the interview out in the cold.. halfway through my journey to New Hampshire... my teeth started chattering towards the end of the 20min call. Not a good thing. LoL! Anyway, just received an email that my resume is now with their MD.. and according to W, I've got 3 more rounds to go. So I guess I didn't muck it up too bad. Gotta MUG! But ski-ing comes first!
------
Interviewer: Define Beta.
Interviewee: Greek alphabet after Alpha.
Interviewer: Define Free Cash Flow.
Interviewee: Money injected into system by US Fed and Treasury.
Interviewer: Define Discounted Cash Flow.
Interviewee: Effective price you pay for an item on sale.
Labels: Cornell, Internship Application

<< Home