Of blur-like-calamariness...
Maybe I'm just tired. Over the last few days, I'd been so cognizant of the fact that time has shifted back an hour in New York. Today, I was at Trillium eating lunch and revising for Macro when I saw the time on my watch - 1.20pm. I rushed to class, made it by 1.25pm - but saw no one there. Waited a while.. still no one. So I got my laptop out to talk cock on MSN. Then it hit me - I didn't adjust the time on my damn watch. LoL.
Got another hour left till midterm. But instead of studying.. I'm just nua-ing. Feel so helpless. Feel like my foot's stuck in the track with a train coming my way. It's gonna hurt quite a bit. I just hope it doesn't kill me....
---------------------------------------------------
On a separate note, my mindless conversation with Adriel deteriotated to us coming up with new "modules" to pack our schedules next term. I realised I'm probably gonna have a 2 day week next term, with Tuesdays and Wednesdays packed like a tin of sardines. This will leave me a lot of time for golf, poker, coooking, travel, mahjong etc. - theoretically.
FNCE666: Poker and Mahjong as Investment Tool
Class taught on Thurday evenings. Round (and square) table meetings on weekly basis to learn skills in Poker and Mahjong strategies to create enhanced investment returns. Prerequisite: Willing to contribute to "Save the Daniel Fund".
FNCE667: Betting in Golf, An Application
Practical training. Trains students to tahan distraction by golf khakis and develops skill in distracting golf khakis. Preferable that student has not taken Ethics. Students required to take course with ARTS000 (described below) Prerequisite: High handicaps (Low handicappers get screwed by buayas aka sandbaggers)
ARTS000: International Gourmet and Travel
Field trip based class taught at exotic destinations throughout South East Asia and China. Explore culture through gastronomical delights, shopping and golf.
ARTS001: Dance and Form Appreciation
Wednesday evening excursion to different clubs and bars. Trains the student to appreciate form and beauty, critically evaluate and identify high probability targets despite being intoxicated. Guest lecturers will be making cameos.
CS0001: Beating the Monday Blues
Monday full-day fieldtrips to golf course. Requires that you take an MC to skip whatever Monday classes you have.
Labels: Cornell

<< Home