Thursday, November 13, 2008

Of feeling tired...

After slogging through Ethics and FSA over the last couple of days.. I'm feeling the strain. Not too used to working hard.. I mean.. it's been a while... =) *laughs* Anyway, I've prepared my packed lunches. It's really very very convenient... Especially when we have microwaves all over Cornell. Pop the box in for a couple of minutes, wolf it down, and I'm good to go. (Maybe I should sell these lunch boxes. A fistful of fried rice sells for US$7.00 here!!!! AND PEOPLE ACTUALLY BUY IT!

-----------------------------------------------------

I skipped a couple of lessons today to go through Ethics. But somehow, my mind wasn't quite focused enough. Started thinking about what to have for dinner - was thinking herbal chicken again, but thought I'd try something new. Given my newly discovered liking of ovens, I decided to do some roasted chicken instead. Thought about doing a garlic butter and thyme mix stuffed under the chicken skin. But my excitement was short-lived - I found out we had ZERO butter left. Determined to try out the recipe though, I ventured out in cold weather again, and ran to our local supermarketwith an empty school bag. The run back was not so funny. The haul was quite heavy. After running a total of 6.6km, I was back preparing the chicken for dinner. =) Thanks SK for the help!

Well, time to get back to Corp Finance. Hope I can finish it by midnight. Realistically though, I'm probably gonna only be done by 3am. *shag*

Packed Lunches: Baby Food (Beef Version)Added a fried egg...I ran back with all these things in my bag
Chicken stuffed with Thyme, Rosemary and Lemon. Thyme-Garlic Butter under skin.
Delicious and Fragant
Nice...


Bacchus: The greek god of wine and intoxication. No shit.

Labels: ,

Free Blog Counter