Fastball
Another week has passed. Another week has come. Sometimes I feel like I am drunk behind the wheel...
Out of My Head
Sometimes I feel
Like I am drunk behind the wheel
The wheel of possibility
However it may roll
Give it a spin
See if you can somehow factor in
You know there's always more than one way
To say exactly what you mean to say
Was I out of my head? Was I out of my mind?
How could I have ever been so blind?
I was waiting for an indication
It was hard to find
Don't matter what I say only what I do
I never mean to do bad things to you
So quiet but I finally woke up
If you're sad then its time you spoke up too
Was I out of my head? Was I out of my mind?
How could I have ever been so blind?
I was waiting for an indication
It was hard to find
Don't matter what I say only what I do
I never mean to do bad things to you
So quiet but I finally woke up
If you're sad then its time you spoke up too
Was I out of my head? Was I out of my mind?
How could I have ever been so blind?
I was waiting for an invitation
It was hard to find
Don't matter what I say only what I do
I never mean to do bad things to you
So quiet but I finally woke up
If you're sad
Then its time you spoke up
Too
You're an Ocean
Can you make it easier
For me to understand
How you’re holding my heart
In your trembling hands?
Eyes that rise to meet me halfway
Up among the stars
You may be from Venus
But I’m definitely not from Mars
You’re an ocean you’re an ocean
Settle down settle down
What’s the commotion?
I’m an Island
But you’re an ocean
It’s a stormy sea of love and emotion
You got me suspended motionless in time
Make the warm wind circle round
My head just like ya do
If I could do it,
I'd be doing it to you
I believe I’d buy whatever you would sell to me
Nothing in my life ever came with a guarantee
You’re an ocean
You’re an ocean
Settle down settle down
What’s the commotion?
I’m an island
But you’re an ocean
It’s a stormy sea of love and emotion
You got me suspended motionless in time
I believe I’d buy whatever you would sell to me
Nothing in my life ever came with a guarantee
You’re an ocean
You’re an ocean
Settle down
Settle down
What’s the commotion?
I’m an island
But you’re an ocean
It’s a stormy sea of love and emotion
Ya got me suspended motionless
Ya got me suspended motionless
Ya got me suspended motionless in time
Labels: Random

<< Home