Wednesday, March 4, 2009

When its over...

I spoke to Ling yesterday. She said I've been really moody since taking up the internship.

(Actually... I'm just jealous that she doesn't speak to me anymore now that.... she has.... a... ticket to Jason Mraz tonight... from *somebody*. Why is it that the our baby sister gets a ticket but the older brother only gets to eat grass?????)

*ponders hard* Hmmm.. I can only conclude that the dude just doesn't know who runs the show in this family. Oh well.. "NEXT!"

Seriously, I think I'm just tired. It's not just work. People talk about having monkeys on their backa - I had King Kong. I told Mum that sometimes I wished I never knew the things I knew because it's just unfair that I've become a cynic at a young age. Sometimes I look at the decisions I've made and the things I've done and I just feel so constipated - why'd I have to be the one to carry people through. I always thought, "Shit... who's gonne be here for me then?" I don't know of any other kid my age who's had to been through what I've been through. Sometimes it feels damn freaking lonely. I guess it's made me wiser and more mature... But man, it's like saying that one should drink more to build up alcohol tolerance (you might die in the process).

Anyway, things are beginning to look up. I guess Dad's right. This year might actually turn out to be MY year, our year. =) It certainly feels like it. 7 years King Kong has been on my back, and today, it's gone. It's time to move on.

I'm actually gonna sign off on a really positive note tonight. 4 hours of sleep and I'm back to work.


Davis Love on the 72nd hole after clinching the US PGA

Labels: ,

Free Blog Counter