Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day after tomorrow...

In bed now, pondering the outcome of my interview with Y tomorrow. How will I be feeling the day after tomorrow? Don't think many have heard about Y, but they've been a big force in the advisory business for the longest time, just not so much in Asia. It's kinda like Skadden Arps... big law firm... just that not really heard of in Singapore. All my preparation will boil down to one final interview with Y - and I would give a leg just to get my foot in. *laughs*

The analyst at Y said that I should be fine as long as I maintain the same level of performance showed in previous rounds of interview. I hope I can manage. It's not easy because my knee hurts like the motherload and for some reason, I've been having dizzy spells. The slightest slip up tomorrow will seal my fate.

On a more encouraging note, I got a callup for phone interviews with the other firm I applied to. I'm really thankful for all these call-ups - and a tad bit surprised, especially with the economy being the way it is and my knocked down GPA. I guess its encouragement for others who have less than stellar grades - GPA ain't the be all end all.

Thank God for everything. I only managed to apply for 3 shops, but have heard back from all 3. Thank You Lord. I believe this was all Your doing, for I, alone, am nothing. Please help me through tomorrow. With You all things are possible. Whether or not I get the stint, all glory goes to You.

Labels: ,

Free Blog Counter